Clipston Road, Kelmarsh.
Northants. NN6 9LY
It is recorded that the Church was earlier dedicated to St. Luke.
Ref:- The Church Bells of Northamptonshire, by T. North, 1878.
Benefice:- Clipston, Haselbech, Kelmarsh & Naseby.
Tower Captain : Ken Rutland.
All 6 bells were cast in 1774 by Edward Arnold of St. Neots.
(Tenor 9 cwt.)
Ground floor rope layout plan.
…west wall & window of tower…
……..↓screen & door to nave↓……..
>>> EXIT >>> north door >>>
Accessibility to Church.
Gravel path leads from car park to north porch.
No practice night.
Off-road car parking, adjacent to the Church, accessed from Clipston road, located west of A508, Mkt. Harborough Road.
- Treble bell deep set.
- Reasonable rope circle.
- Plain gudgeon pin bearings.
The Earlier bells.
- According to Bridges, there were 4 bells in 1700.