All Saints’ Church,
High Street, Clipston.
Benefice:- Clipston, Haselbech, Kelmarsh & Naseby.
Tower Captain : Ken Rutland.
- Treble. 1752. Thomas I Eayre of Kettering.
- 2nd. 1599. “Leicester Foundry”.
- 3rd. 1685. William Bagley.
- 4th. 1589. “Leicester Foundry”.
- Tenor. 1869. John Taylor & Co. (Wt. 13-3-0).
The ringing area is accessed via a stairway from ground floor level.
Upper floor rope layout plan.
…west wall & window of tower…
South door ⇐ ⇐ ⇐ EXIT Toilet facilities >>>
- Reasonable rope circle.
- Wooden frame.
- Wooden headstocks.
No practice night.
Sunday service ringing.
The Earlier Bells.
It would appear that there have been no changes made to the 5 bells since 1878. It seems likely though, judging by the varied dates of the bells, there is more history to uncover.
Further research is required.
- JOHN BUSWELL & THOMAS LAWRENCE CHURCH WARDENS A.D. 1752 T. EAYRE FECIT
- JHESUS BE OUR SPEDE 1599.
- WILLIAM BAGLEY OF NORTHAMPTON HE MADE MEE 1681
- GIVE GOD THE PRAISE ((Note : letters forming GIVE are inverted))
- J TAYLOR & Co FOUNDERS LOUGHBOROUGH 1869.
Village amenities include :-